- She said that I smelled as though I'd worked out, took my sweaty clothing and shoved it in a bag, let it sit there for a while and then put them back on. Thaaanks?
- Convinced herself that she has MS, or muscular dystrophy or.. something
- Somehow managed to turn the television language to Spanish and spent five minutes yelling "WHY ARE THEY SPEAKING IN SPANISH?! HOW DID I GET INTO THIS? WILL SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE? HELP?"
- After missing the ending of "The War Horse when it aired on Showtime yesterday, proceeded to call my 87 year old poppy to yell at him for not returning her DVD.
- Oh, but first she accidentally called my dad instead of my poppy and woke him up from a nap. She only said "OH SHIT" and hung up the phone.
- Then she spent fifteen minutes debating whether or not she should drive over to my poppy's house to retrieve her precious DVD.
- Ten minutes after that she found out that it was airing on television this morning and was FINALLY able to go on with her day
- She made sure to wake me up out of a dead sleep this morning, whispering in my ear "Joey's on. Come watch Joey with me." Yea, not creepy at all. Oh, and in case you didn't know, Joey is the name of the horse in the movie.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
never a dull moment
I've been home for just about 36 hours and my mother has been a constant source of amusement. Honestly? I'd expect nothing less from her. Here's what's happened so far:
Labels: my insane family