I've always wanted a cute and girly voice. But instead I sound like a little boy. A raspy little boy. And upon watching my video, it would appear that I am pretty much correct! I also make about a million weird facial expressions on a daily basis, so you'll see a few of those as well. Anyway, the point of this game is to see how weird you sound compared to all of your other fellow bloggers and I figured that I'd give it a whirl.
Ashley posted this in her blog and I figured, hey, why not? Also, I'm here to tell you that even though she looks absolutely adorbs in her vlog (even without makeup) that she looks even more stunning in person!
If you want to follow along with the words/questions, here you go: Aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
* What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
* What do you call gym shoes?
* What do you say to address a group of people?
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
* What do you call your grandparents?
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with?